Monday, April 19, 2010

On the Road

We are in Grants, NM, and there is a free computer in the lobby of the motel, so I thought I would log on and say Hi. We are waiting to meet up with Laura this morning, and talk temari, so I'm excited. This area is absolutely beautiful, but I don't have a way to get any pictures off my camera. The sky last night was amazing!

100_1979

Our trip has been very routine. Last night we stayed in Oklahoma City, and we talked about stopping to see the memorial. Today we realize that it is 15 years ago that the bombing took place. That hardly seems possible. We haven't stopped to do any sight-seeing. We hope to see some beauty on the way home next week.

Yesterday we took refuge, for a couple of minutes, under an overpass during a hail storm. The ground was white after those 5 minutes, but 5 minutes after that the road was dry again. Tonight the plan is to reach my folks in Arizona.

100_1977

Talk to you later!

No comments: