Michelle and I finally completed our GITS exchange for the Lunar New Year. It is the year of the snake, so I wanted to try embroidering my own snakes. Michelle loved it, and I was even quite pleased.
On the poles you can see the head of one snake and the tail of the other. On the sides the design looks more geometric.
I used Vineyard Silk for the stitching; it was a little coarser than I was expecting.
I have more news, but I decided to write several shorter posts in a row, and hopefully I will get more in the habit of posting again.
A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT...
16 hours ago