Friday, March 26, 2010

Mystery Temari

This temari was presented as a mystery on the Talk Temari group. We got instructions (in words, no pictures or diagrams) and had to follow them to the best of our abilities. This is what turned out. We were to think of crocuses.

100_1902

I think it turned out very pretty. I went and looked at the photo gallery, no one else has finished this one yet. So I'm going to have to wait.

I had a treat at work yesterday. DD1 stopped by for lunch with her charge C and niece C. It was lovely to see them and hear some giggles.

100_1901

3 comments:

Moonsilk Stitches said...

I think giggles at work are the best!

Anonymous said...

I can see the crocuses...this is a lovely temari piece. The colors are very pretty.

Karol said...

What a beautiful temari! Of course they are my favorite colors.