Friday, November 7, 2008

Just a little chat.

No pictures today. I have one new Temari ball to share, but I'm not sure if I want to add some embroidery to it yet, or not. I'll show it next time, finished or not. I also have three more blanks prepared, 2 large, and one teeny, tiny.

I also wanted to thank arghc for the comment, the book by Lydia Chen is the one I have, and as you noted, if her information is faulty, so is mine. If you know of any web-sites with more accurate naming information, that would be wonderful!

In looking in the aforementioned book last night for the butterfly knot from yesterday, it looks like it is a shaped variant of the Pan Chang knot. All the knots in that book are lovely, and Ms. Chen shows several of them used as a brooch. So many ideas, so little time!

No comments: