Friday, December 17, 2010

Another Christmas Temari

This is another little guy, about 2 inches across, stitched with pearl #8. Christmas colors with just a touch of gold.

IMG_0256

This is my "old faithful" pattern, but you do have to pay attention. Last time I tried to stitch it while I was teaching a class, and the guidelines were not straight. I still haven't taken the stitching out of that one, but I will.

The background is tissues, courtesy of C. She found a shoe-box at home last week, and started packing it full of things for her friend S, everything cushioned with tissue. When I told her I needed a box to carry my presents for work, everything got unceremoniously dumped on the floor, and the temari were carefully placed on the tissue. These things must be done properly, you know. She was very happy to have found a box for presents, and then to have found presents to put in the box.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You should take a picture of one of the little ones next to a normal sized one so people can see how little and cute they are. It's hard to tell in these pictures...