Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spring Flower GITS

This GITS exchange has taken the longest of any I've been in so far, but I received my new temari in the mail yesterday, and it is beautiful.

This is the ball I sent to Jean in Canada. I had this with me on vacation in April, so you can see that it has been a while. It took me some time after vacation to get organized and send this out. It represents spring narcissus against the backdrop of the winter soil. Daffodils are always a sure sign to me that spring has arrived.

100_2238

Here are three pictures of the ball I received yesterday from Jean. It is beautiful, and is the first one I've ever received with a tassel. That adds such a sense of elegance!

This side shows forsythia and apple blossoms.

IMG_0012

This side shows three kikus in spring colors.

IMG_0013

This third side shows tulips!

IMG_0011

Thank you so much for such a lovely spring-time temari Jean!

3 comments:

Temari Addict Australia said...

I love your new temari and the GITS from Jean is gorgeous. Lucky you! Your new camera takes great pictures.

MOM said...

I continue to enjoy seeing the pictures so much. What an unusual temari with the tassel. I can picture it hanging under a glass 'bell' or a theme for a Christmas tree!

Lelia said...

WOW so lovely!