I started back to work on Monday; but I can tell I'm out of shape. Going up the stairs I have to slow down, so that I'm not puffing by the time I get upstairs. I made most of the day, but was able to go home a little early. Today I'm back, and I fell better, so I already see an improvement.
So I promised to show you what I accomplished while I was home. I'm actually a little amazed by how far I got. One more week of concentrated stitching (or a couple of months of after work stitching) and I will be close to being done. (I am going on vacation in July, celebrating my dad's 80th birthday, so I'm hoping to get some stitching done then too.)
Here it is!
You can see the comparison here. 3 of the 4 gazebos are done. 11 of the 16 arches are done. 3/4 of the outline scroll work is done, and more than half of the vines are done. Then of course... we have the beads. I guess I will have to talk about those in a different post.
9 hours ago