I finished this Temari on Sunday, and I love the way it turned out, and the colors. It is very similar to one of the first Temari I made (here), but the experience of making it, and the outcome, were both very different this time. I guess practice does help!
This is a c8 division, marked with DMC spool metallic. I followed a picture from "My Temari," one of the Japanese books. I never felt lost or puzzled while I was stitching, the way I did the first time, and I think all the weaving is correct. It makes me happy just to look at it, and to hold it in my hand.
DAMN, DRAT, AND PHLOOEY
14 minutes ago