Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lunar New Year G.I.T.S.

G.I.T.S. stands for Great International Temari Swap, and I signed up to participate in the Lunar New Year swap on Talk Temari Yahoo group. They encourage beginners to participate, so I was excited to try.

My partner is Coreen from Missouri, and this is the ball I received from her yesterday. I am sorry for the quality of the picture, but I didn't want to wait until I had a better picture to post. The colors celebrate the Lunar New Year, and the pattern is called "merry-go-round." It also has a jingle bell in it; it is so nice to hold! It has a little tag with Coreen's name, city and state, the date and the name of the pattern.

100_0792

Coreen, I thank you so much for this Temari, and I hope you enjoy the one you will be receiving this week. I will post a picture of that one as soon as I hear you received it.

No comments: