Here's the battle of Jericho. The city was fun to stitch with all the different colors. I do apologize for the stray thread on the lettering.
I've been tagged by Karol of Rosebud Stitching (Hi, Karol!). Here are the rules:
1. Link your blog to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet not boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag five other bloggers by linking your blog to them, and lastly
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment for them telling them they have been tagged.
1. I used to be fluent in Spanish, but I'm not any more.
2. My brothers, sisters and I were all born in different cities, and only one duplicate state: Michigan, Minnesota, Texas and Oklahoma.
3. I am not a neat person. www.flylady.net helps somewhat.
4. I don't like olives or pickles, but I do like broccoli, asparagus, and artichokes.
5. I would rather not stitch on canvas, and I dislike aida fabric.
6. I have to be very careful not to get car-sick. I don't do a lot of stitching in the car.
If you are listed on the side here of blogs I read, consider yourself tagged.
Cleaning up for Winter aka Not Sewing
12 hours ago