Friday, August 29, 2008

I received this award from Moonsilk Stitches and Stitches of Life this week. Thank you Marj and Lelia, I was just thinking that I was speaking to myself, but this makes me feel very good!







The rules of the award are:



1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.



My favorite blogs are:


JLC Studio,
Moonsilk Stitches,
Threads of Desire,
The Beauty of Life,
In a a Minute Ago,
Annie's Crazy World, and
Allie's In Stitches

I realize I am giving it back to the two people who gave it to me, but what can I say? I read everything they write. (I won't get to notifying you until after the holiday!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou!! I have only in the last couple of days put 2 and 2 together and realised this was your blog (doh!) Im a very slack commenter (mainly because my bband connection is bad), but i am reading and enjoying for a little while now.

allie aller said...

You are so kind to give me this award. Thank you so much!!!!
~Allie