Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gifts

Gifts for me, and from me.

DD2 made these fingerless mitts for me! They are so warm and cozy,

IMG_2023

and they fit under my mittens!

IMG_2022

I feel so warm and pampered when I have them on. Thank you sweetie.

Wearing fingerless mitts under my mittens means I can hold my keys, or fish out my wallet, or open the doorknob without my whole hand getting cold. Thank you Yarn Harlot for the idea. I highly recommend her blog, I giggle every time I read it.

I finished this "cowl with a twist" by Purl Soho from yarn my friend was clearing out of her stash, and a little bit of mohair I had from a former project. I think it turned out quite nice... and I will be giving it back to my friend.

IMG_2024

I received another gift from a friend this week too, a box of chocolates from Moldova, as a thank you for sending out the temari books. Thank you so much, Meg, you shouldn't have! but I am certainly enjoying the chocolates.

No comments: