Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stitching Bloggers Question (SBQ)

This question was on a blog I read, she will be publishing a question for every month.
OK - here is the November SBQ:

What's your favorite color of thread? Pick just one. Why do you like it?

I have been thinking about this question a lot. First I thought I would pick a variegated floss. My favorite was a turquoise base with bright yellow, coral, and blues... but then I read the question again, and I can only pick one color... not one floss.

I think if I could only have one, it would have to be red. I always feel a deep satisfaction when I finish a piece with red.

I have to make a list of projects, so I can get them done.
crochet hat for DD1
hydrangea bag
lacy scarf
paintbox scarf
2 bathrobes
C-pap pads (done)
c-pap chin strap
Christmas presents (crochet done...)
Holland Springtime Mandala
SAL temari
exchange temari
12 season flower temari

That should keep me out of trouble for a while... don't you think?! I better get busy.

I have decided not to work any longer on the toothbrush rug. It is not going to fit in the location I had planned for it (the door catches on it when it opens and closes!) :-( I will use the rest of my strips for dining room chair pads.

No comments: