Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gifts (it IS Christmas!)

I ordered some cookie dough mix from the girl's club at church, and each package came with a pot holder made from African material. The African connection is that the girl's clubs are fund-raising to build a church in Zambia. I though these pot holders were very cool!

IMG_0242

At our guild Christmas party last night, I gave my secret stitcher this temari. It is the first one in the series from Cosmo 7. I was worried that the dark blue flowers had too much contrast with the other colors, but the addition of the large beads in the centers lightened the flowers enough so that it looks very nice. I like how it turned out. I am working on the next one in the set.

IMG_0239

I do want to talk to you about these Debi, but I haven't had a chance to gather my thoughts.

Tomorrow I will get pictures and share what my Secret Stitcher gave to me!

No comments: