Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Plenty of Temari

I indulged in plenty of temari over the long weekend. These first two pictures are of the temari I made for our guild Christmas ornament sale. The designs are very simple, but I really like the colors of these two.

IMG_0072

These three are more traditional colors.

IMG_0071

This one is a SAL (Stitch A-Long) from Talk Temari. I love the colors on this one! There may be some additional decorations to be added. Simple bands can be very cool!

IMG_0070

Tonight I'm teaching temari at my guild. I hope it goes well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your class, wish I was there to learn. All of the pieces are really pretty!!

Eseya, Muñecas con historia said...

Tus temari son hermosos!
Aqui no hay de esos hilos dorados, son una belleza!

Felicitaciones!