Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guild Meeting

Guild meeting last night was fun. As I have mentioned, we are preparing for our show on October 2 & 3, so the business portion of the meeting was longer than usual. Everything seems to be well organized, and it should be a wonderful show.

One of the fun things at meetings is gifts from our secret stitcher. I got this beautiful tatted cross. I know my secret stitcher reads the blog, from the presents I have been getting, so I want to say thank you! I love this.

_0073

After the business portion of the meeting, we had our class, and this month and next I am teaching a temari class. Here I am demonstrating a technique... I love the looks of concentration on every one's face. I was very pleased by every one's progress as well. I think all the mari were marked, and are waiting until October to have the stitching added.

100_5357

I also want to thank Marge (standing on the right) for being my class angel and helping people to catch up.

100_5359

This picture is funny. Both the balls you can see are blurry, there was a lot of activity going on. I look forward to seeing the beautiful color combinations people pick out for next month, and I hope to get a picture of all the finished temari together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That tatted cross is amazing!! I am glad your class went so well. Looking forward to seeing the finished products as well!!

Argery Araya C. said...

Estimada amiga la felicito por sus trabajos, siempre he deseado aprender pero no tengo la menor idea de como hacerlo, un abrazo a la distancia y que Dios la bendiga.