Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nothing to see here

I've been busy, but nothing exciting to look at. I made a Christmas ornament for my guild's Christmas Ornament sale at our show in October.

IMG_0061

I am making mari, little ones for the ornaments, big ones for my regular stitching, and middle sized ones for the classes I will be teaching this fall. The green one is for my Queen Anne's Lace temari that I will make when I'm done with all these chores. The 1/2 knee highs in the corner are what I stuff with rice hulls for the centers.

IMG_0063

These are the middle sized ones ready for class. I'm about 1/2 way for the 2 classes I will be teaching this fall.

IMG_0062

I'm running out of white and off-white thread for the wrapping, so I'm using goofy colors for the centers.

_IMG_0064

The kittens get very intrigued when I am winding maris, and think I am creating a kitty toy just for them. It does tend to slow down the process somewhat.

No comments: