Monday, June 8, 2009

Strawberry Emery

I finished this emery last week before I got sick.


I am very pleased with it, and I love to fondle it. It was very simple to stitch, even though I should have used one of my thimbles. It has 2 layers of fabric, a heavy cotton twill, and the pretty brocade used for show. The kit came with everything needed, including the emery.

I am feeling much better today. No discomfort from the surgery, and no worries about the tests coming up; the biggest complaint (whine) I have is because of a sore muscle in my neck. As soon as I get off the computer I am going to pick up a needle. I'm also planning on attending my guild meeting tonight. Woohoo!

Thank you for all your kind messages and concern!

1 comment:

Sarah E. said...

Glad you made it through your surgery, could have been dangerous. Your emery is really lovely -- a very beautiful and satisfying result of recuperation!!