This is my latest temari, made while I was hibernating from our snowy (yesterday), frigid (today) weather.
The base is cone thread, marked with black perle, and stitched with 6 colors of DMC perle. It was fun and quick to make, but now I wish I had made my bands thicker. It looks a little sparse. It is my crayon temari because I used the primary and secondary colors (the main ones that come in the box of 8 crayons).
It is a c10. I tried to use the v-ruler (or angle ruler). I had the length measurement right, but I wasn't too accurate on the angle. The ruler I am using is printed on paper. I think I have to laminate one to keep the angle more rigid. The v-ruler "should be" a simple way to mark a c10 mari, but I need to keep practicing.
I know I was complaining earlier in the week about not having any time to stitch. The weather has helped with that situation. I stayed home 2 nights in a row because of the snow and cold.
BACK TO A LITTLE CROSS STITCH
4 hours ago