Friday, April 12, 2013

A month's worth of projects

I am sorry I have not posted in so long! There is just stuff going on, (life in general). I am participating in a GITS exchange, and I received this one for the Chinese New Year; This is the year of the snake; I love the texture on these.

IMG_2036IMG_2035

My temari is stitched, but has not been sent yet. I better get that in the mail tomorrow, and then I will be able to show it to you.

I have finished one mitten, from the same yarn I used to make my paintbox scarf and my tam. It fits really well; and it should... I modified the pattern an awful lot to get it to fit. I just hope I remember what my notes mean so I can make the second one to match. It will be a fraternal twin, not an identical twin, because I am going to start the variegation in a different place.

IMG_2040

Here is a finished baby blanket for a shower coming up. I have just about finished the surprise baby sweater in the same colors, and I think it is turning out very nice. I will be able to post pictures of that in a couple of days.

IMG_2041

The knitting is done on this scarf, I just have to finish sewing in the ends. I really love these colors. This is the left-over yarn from the wrap I made DD1 last Christmas. Between us we came up with the pattern. It is so nice and soft!

IMG_2042

I am really happy with how this turned out too, and I found a pattern to use up the rest of the scraps, win--win.

No comments: