Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stash!

I mentioned yesterday I had received some stash. Mary Corbet of Needle'nThread blog reviewed this kit in a post a couple of weeks ago. I had already fallen in love with the project which had been printed in the EGA membership magazine, so I went ahead and ordered these threads. Then Mary gave away the kit she had reviewed!

IMG_0499

I just love these colors!

I still need to get fabric for the project, and I am wondering if these threads would work for another set of patterns I have, smalls (needle book, pin cushion, scissors holder, etc.) in this style. The possibilities are endless!

Last night DH participated in our church's Talent Night. He and a group of friends formed a band, and played some wonderful music. Here he is on the drums, with the bass player.

IMG_0493

I didn't get a good picture of the whole group in their concert garb. The whole evening was fun, and it is always fun to see how much talent there is in our church.

No comments: