Thursday, September 2, 2010

Too much!

I'm feeling like I have ADD, and it's all my own fault. I have too many projects started:

The yellow smocked dress
The rag rug,
2 temari for me
1/2 dozen temari for guild
preparations for temari class
class temari for other guild
pin cushion summer project
crewel chatelaine
thimble ring for Ma Mercerie September group
tatting class
fused quilt kit
and the Ribbon work brooch kit I just rediscovered.

So what did I work on last night? Well, I sewed a button on DHs work pants. Period.

I did clear up my stitchy chair area, found the second pattern for my chatelaine, charged my iPod, filed a bunch of threads, archived many CDs after putting the music I wanted in to my iTunes, corraled all the materials for the above mentioned list, and found a bookshelf close to my stitching area for my temari books.

I think I need a Labor Week! I certainly am looking forward to a day off, so I can work on that list. I'll see if I can get something to show tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck!!~ Sounds like you did some good organizing and prep work anyhow.

I am hoping to have some finishing time this weekend.