Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tanabata GITS from Karen

I received my star/Tanabata temari from Karen last night, along with a box crammed full of cross stitch fabric and patterns. Thank you Karen!

100_1490

There are 6 8-point stars in red, green and aqua and 8 6-point stars in light blue. (It is a c8 division.) I was very interested to see that Karen's mari was as dense and as hard as the ones I make. For me making them hard and dense is the best way to make sure they are very round.

Thank you again, Karen!

2 comments:

Chloe Patricia said...

Hello Jane,
My name is Chloe Patricia and I came via Debi's temari blog. I am not a temari maker but I belong to the same thimble Yahoo Group as Debi does.
I haven't read any of your posts besides current one but I just wanted to say hello. Your work is marvelous.
Happy stitching,
Chloe Patricia

wot said...

Every time I come here I wanna start to learn temari making. In other words, you are an inspiring artist.