Monday, April 7, 2014

All of March in one

My temari spent the months of February and March hanging out at the library. It was difficult to get pictures of them on display; I either caught the reflection of the skylights, or of the florescent lights.

IMG_2387

I got many lovely comments, and I will be teaching a beginning temari class there towards the end of the month.

IMG_2392

C and I finished a blanket for her teacher's new baby. Today being the first day back after spring break, C reports that baby Evelyn was born on Wednesday and is doing well.

IMG_2398

DD1 set a wedding date! We spent a Saturday at Macy's shopping for dresses (successfully!) and then had lunch at the Walnut Room. (The dresses will be unveiled at the proper time.) The girls' grandma always talked about eating at the Walnut Room at Christmas when she was growing up, but we had never been there. DD1's face lit up when I suggested it, so we went, and had a lovely time.

IMG_2413

The room is elegant, with a very retro feel. The food was wonderful, the service was fine.

IMG_2414

I applied for a job, and have an interview later this week.

I have finished a couple more things that I still have to get pictures of, but other than that, I think you are up to date!

1 comment:

Laura B said...

You've been busy! Display is fabulous. Good luck with the interview!