Wednesday, December 9, 2009

M is for Mirror

The page today is a face where you unbutton the eyes and find:

100_1670

A Mirror! This isn't a very good picture. I didn't want to get the flash or me, so I got the very dark ceiling. This is the page I am most worried about breaking, but so far it has lasted without a problem.

100_1671

I finished this temari last night. C likes the sparkly purple thread I marked with. This is from a thread challenge from the Temari Challenge group. We all received the same threads, and the challenge was to use them in a temari. I only used 3 of the 5 threads we received. The petite velvet thread was interesting to use, I think I will be buying more of that.

100_1702

I still have to use the other two threads, and I may add some more stitching to the triangles on this one.

No comments: